Additional Services

Fingerprinting Janitorial Licensing Education Registered Agent
I can provide fingerprinting services for those that cannot find the services elsewhere.  I do not have livescan, I only have the ink and cards.

Oregon now requires all commercial janitorial companies to be licensed.  It can be a long process and time consuming with the paperwork.  I can help you with that. I am a QuickBooks Pro Advisor as well as having worked with the software for many years.  I can help you understand how you need to structure for your business needs as not all businesses need the same setup and reports. If you do business in Oregon you have to have a physical location, so if you do not have a location for papers to be served to, you need a registered agent.  Some businesses run out of their homes and don't want paperwork served there so they get a registered agent.  This is another service that I can offer.

Forensic Accounting Process Serving Wedding Officiant Inspections
Forensic Accounting is the process of looking into accounts to see if anyone has been stealing from the company or can you improve on your processes to reduce the possibility of theft/fraud.  You cannot eliminate it completely as theft if time is the biggest theft there is, but let us see if we can help.

Need paperwork or court documents served and the Police or Sheriffs office can not get it done for you.  I can help. Want an non-traditional wedding? 

I perform weddings for all walks of life.  Let the universe surround you and let the energy take you where you need to soar.
I do field inspections for credit card companies that need to verify a business.

I do field visits for bill collectors, delivering documents to their customers.

Insurance companies on occasion need to have before and after pictures taken for their records for a claim.

I will also visit property to take photos for the owners to show condition and help them find contractors for repairs.
Contact Me

51579 Columbia River Hwy Suite H, Scappoose, OR 97051
Ph: 503-987-1578
Fx: 503-200-2317

Office Hours

*Monday - Friday 10-5
*Weekends and after hours Please call.
****Always call if you are making a trip as I may be out of the office helping someone else.